- Recommended installation location is on far left of passenger side Sun Visor
Arkon TTEP Series (shown on this page) Mount Compatibility:
TomTom ONE 125, ONE 130, ONE 130-S, ONE 140, ONE 140-S
TomTom XL 325, XL 325-S, XL 330, XL 330-S, XL 335-S, XL 340, XL 340-S
TomTom XXL 530-S, XXL 540-S
TomTom PRO 4000, TomTom PRO 8000
TomTom ONE 22, ONE 22 Europe, ONE Europe 22 Assist,
TomTom ONE Regional, ONE Regional Assist
TomTom Europe 22, XL Regional Assist, XL Europe 22 Traffic
TomTom XL Regional, TomTom XL Regional Traffic
- An ideal alternative mount for California and Minnesota drivers where windshield mounts are banned
- Sun Visor mount location is somewhat hidden thereby reducing chance of stolen GPS or car break-in
- Easy to install. No tools required. Slides on to your Sun Visor with ease.
- Conveniently fits in your pocket making it the perfect travel accessory for mounting your GPS
- Easily transferred from one vehicle to another
- Can be used on driver side sun visor, but not recommended as the driver's side sun visor blocks the view of the road. Mount to the far left side of the passenger side sun visor for maximum visibility, even when the GPS car charger is connected to the device.
- Do not connect your GPS car charger to the device in the Sun Visor mount if the car charger cord is within the airbag deployement zone
View the USER MANUAL for this product for complete specifications and installation instructions.